It would appear that our humble little blog has already won us widespread fame and good fortune, as we have had the title of "superior scribbler" bestowed upon us by the venerable Rev. Dr. D. Richard Stuckwisch. This prestigious title is sure to be among our most prized accolades for years to come. Thank you, Father Stuckwisch, for this monumental honor.As it turns out, this award comes at a rather ironic time in our blog's history, as we haven't been up to much scribbling for quite a while now (over a month I think :-o). What better time, then, to return to our blogging ways with some new posts! We do, in fact, have a few posts in mind, which may or may not materialize any time soon. We will be sure, however, to grace our readers with some sort of master-scribble-piece before the day is out ;-).
Coincidentally, I (Zachary) have recently been feeling a great longing to return to my scribbling days of old, when I would spend countless hours concocting fantastical tales, most of which were never seen by more than one or two other pairs of eyes. For the most part, that was probably a good thing, because they were almost all poorly and hastily written, and not worth much sharing. Now that my writing skills have matured a bit (I hope), I would really like to take up the challenge of completely re-writing my first story, essentially from scratch. I have no idea how long this will take me, but I really do hope to finish it. I may post small bits of it on here for the sake of acquiring a few opinions and perhaps some encouragement.
One of my long-term goals (or perhaps dream would be a better word) is to write a short novel series (perhaps a trilogy), a collection of short stories, and a book on health and fitness. Whether or where I will find the time for such pursuits remains to be seen, but I will start at square one, for now.
And now, on to business...
Our top five Scribblers-
1. Sings My Soul
2. Prophet2b
3. Bloghardt's Reflector
4. Four-and-Twenty Blackbirds
5. (For all of our superior scribbling friends whose blogs are private... because we don't read many others O:-P)
*Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends. (above)
*Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award. (done)
*Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to this, which explains The Award.
*Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit here and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List.
That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor! (did it)
*Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog. (there you go)
So there you have it. We have now entered into the hall of superior scribbledom. *graceful bows* Thank you, thank you all so very much.
-Zach & Bekah
*Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to this, which explains The Award.
*Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit here and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List.
That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor! (did it)
*Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog. (there you go)
So there you have it. We have now entered into the hall of superior scribbledom. *graceful bows* Thank you, thank you all so very much.
-Zach & Bekah

No comments:
Post a Comment