This is rather overdue, since I have been incredibly busy lately, but since Nicholai tagged me, I feel I should oblige, even if I do so belatedly...
1. I was born in the bathroom of my parent's home in Minnesota. My father called for an ambulance, but by the time it arrived, so had I!
2. I might not have even survived long enough to ride on that ambulance if my grandfather had not rescued me from the umbilical chord which was wrapped around my neck.
3. I spent the first few years of my life as the youngest child, with only one sibling. As I noted in another blog post, I now have a dozen living siblings, six brothers and six sisters.
4. I'm not sure exactly how it originated, but I have had an affinity for monkeys for quite some time. My wife shares this with me (I think I may have infected her with it), hence the name of our blog.
5. My favorite band is Alter Bridge, although many other artists and bands come close.
6. Every time I've been to a game of any kind at my university, my team has lost. Perhaps it would be more supportive of me to stay home... XP
7. I started off the semester planning to gain about 10 pounds by the end of the year. Despite all of my efforts to do so, I have remained very close to my weight at the beginning of the semester (175 lb). I guess I can always try again next semester XP.
8. 8 is my favorite number, so I decided to disregard the rules and list 8 things O:-).
I would tag people, but the only three bloggers I regularly read have already posted this thing, so I'll have to disregard that aspect of the rules as well...
Well there you have it. I hope that was interesting, at least to Nicholai ;-).
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
It was interesting to me, even though I already knew most of these things ;-)
I need to figure out how to keep tabs on Nicholai's blog.
I am glad for your grandfather and keep attending games, you never know! :-) Go Monkeys! Love, Your MIL
The losing must be making up for all the times you obliterated me in games
lol Nicholai you have a way with words ;-). Obliterated is probably an overstatement, but it did make me chuckle O:-). I wonder if that means your school team will be terrible once you get to college, because of all the times you "obliterate" your little siblings in games :-P.
actually Sander gives me that smack down in a lot of games now not in stuff like Football and Basketball (mainly because he doesn't really ever play those) because I am a lot bigger right now but he is pretty slick with the video games
Post a Comment